Featured Exclusive Beat

Beat Store

Purchase Instructions:

1. Click +ADD next to the beat(s) you wish to order

2. Select the “Exclusive” license.

3. When you are ready to order, click “Buy Now” in the top right to redirect to PayPal

4. After payment you will receive the download links to your beats to your PayPal email address (please check your junk mail)

Click Here to Listen on Your Mobile Device

Why You Should Buy Exclusive Beats.

Exclusive beats guarantee you that nobody has or will use the beat you purchase.

This allows you to get the most out of your project.

As a musician sound is everything, and having a unique sound is… everything.

Exclusive beats grant unlimited commercial use.

We only ask for 25% royalties on beats.

You Get Instant Downloads on all Beats.

Once purchased at the store above you will be sent an email with a download link for the beat(s) chosen.

The beat once purchased will immediately be removed from this store as it is yours and can not be resold on our behalf.

You Get Only The Best Beats.Buy Rap Exclusive Beats Online TL Beats

We showcase our best beats as exclusives. Get them while you can.

TL Beats is your one stop shop to buy exclusive beats online.

You will find no difficulty to making a song that is a notch above the competition.

Exclusive Terms and Conditions Overview

  • Unlimited commercial Use.
  • We ask that you credit the individual producer and/or link “www.tlbeats.com”.
  • Unlimited distributions.
  • Unlimited performances.
  • Beat will not be re-sold & will promptly be deleted from store.
  • We only get 25% royalties, leaving you 75% equity on completed tracks.
  • Special format requests for first 30 days.
  • Free promotion on our behalf.
  • For a full rights overview, and to download pdf. Check out our licensing page here.
  • Unlimited sync (TV, Film, Internet, YouTube).
  • Unlimited streaming rights (Pandora, Spotify).
  • Instantly download beat and exclusive license upon purchase.